Please contact us:
079 635 75 72
<< click here
You can expect an exciting tour with a lot of humor and philosophy in a unique world of sound, created by stories that life wrote.
To see and hear in the Klangarena:
- 3.5 meter beech trunk with 600 meter strings and 350 tones
- Apple tree as didgeridoo with playable branches
- Maple trunk with wood and stone xylophone
- Maple trunk (Walbaum) with several instruments
- Drum circle made of five ash trees grown together
- Big drums from a single sequoia
All sculptures and instruments come from trees in Eastern Switzerland!
We recommend the tour with an aperitif of homemade spring rolls and crispy chicken and drinks of your choice from our in-house catering. Price on request.
Duration of a guided tour 2 times 45 minutes
A guided tour costs:
up to 35 persons CHF 400.-
from 35 persons on request
with apero/food on request
Guided tours from Monday to Thursday 25% discount for
- Small groups up to 12 persons
- School classes
- Groups with people with disabilities
A stay of 2 hours is recommended